Stress Eliminating Affirmations
Robert Elias Najemy
Our thoughts create our reality. Here are some Affirmations
which create a more positive, happier more fulfilling reality.
A. About Ability and Security
1. Anxiety solves no problems - actions do.
2. Some problems are problems only because I believe them
3. I have the inner power and strength to deal with whatever
life brings me.
4. I am capable of handling any possible difficulties which
5. I feel safe and secure in every situation.
6. While making my own sincere effort, I entrust my life,
my family and the results of all my efforts into God's (the
Universes) wise and just judgment.
7. Life gives me in each moment exactly what I need in every
situation in order to be happy, perform my life and purpose
and grow spiritually.
8. I am intelligent and capable enough to succeed in any endeavor
which is important to me.
B. About Self-Worth
1. My self-worth is a function of my inner being (0f who
I am) and not what others think of me or how much I accomplish.
2. The results of my efforts depend on many different factors
including also my efforts.
3. My self worth is totally independent of any external factors
such as: intelligence, wealth, my home, appearance, talents,
professional success, my children's success, being attractive
to the opposite sex, making friends, disciplines, "spiritual"
4. I am worthy of love and respect even when I am not perfect
in what I do and even when I make mistakes.
5. My self-worth is totally independent of whether others
agree with me or are satisfied with me.
6. My self-worth is totally independent of how people behave
7. My self-worth is totally independent of how much others
work or how they work or what they believe about me.
8. My self-worth is a reflection of my divine nature and not
my gender, religion, social class etc.
9. I am a good person, a worthy person.
C. Freedom and Love
1. I respect and love all persons (especially my parents
and family) without feeling any need whatsoever to live my
life according to their beliefs or values. I live my life
in harmony with my inner values and beliefs.
2. I am in no way responsible for others people's reality
but only for my own motives and behavior towards them.
3. No one else is responsible for my reality. I am totally
responsible for what I feel and experience in life.
4. I am responsible for my purity of my motives and quality
of my efforts and not for the results of my efforts or their
affect on others.
5. All beings deserve my love and respect, including myself
6. I understand the fears behind each person's negative actions.
7. I am free in each moment to be myself.
8. No one can limit my freedom unless I need something from
9. Real freedom is freedom from fears, needs and false limiting
10. Real freedom is the ability to do what ever is in my best
interest as a soul in the process of evolution.
11. Real freedom is the freedom to experience peace, love
and happiness regardless of what happens or others' behavior.
Robert E. Najemy, author of 25 books and life coach
with 30 years of experience, has trained over 300 life coaches
and now does so over the Internet. Become a life coach. Over
600 free article and lectures at www.HolisticHarmony.com
Return to Mental
Training Articles directory.